I have been thinking so many times to write this down or not. Why? I am afraid because of proPR usually can’t be suggested with suggestion, especially when that person able to view good things done BN.
Take this if you want to. If you don’t want it, you can scrap it. I have nothing to lose.
- Sort out your basic foundation. You are near of becoming a government, yet still far away. Treat yourself as “government” by not “agree to disagree” anymore. I’m tired with all this hudud and islamic matters each and every time elections come near.
- Get your coalition registered. For this GE13 you may accuse ROS for whatever reason, but I don’t think it is logical if by GE14, this matter is not sorted out.
- After sorting your registration, sort out your line up and structure. I want to know the chain of command of PR. Who’s gonna be what.
- Sort also your shadow cabinet against government led by BN. At least rakyat will have better view on who is the potential minister if PR in power. Let there be one marking one on one government ministers.
- Please sort out on how you guys want to uphold Islam. Sort how hudud and Islamic matters to be done among you. I am sick and tired you guys sorting it out by blaming UMNO, when the issue is among you. You delayed the problem, not solving the problem.
- Please do not act like holier than thou. You are educating the rakyat to point fingers instead of solving it, and escape from it. IF you become the government, one fine day, people will point fingers back at you.
- Please do not bring every single thing to the streets. You are educating rakyat to protest using “freedom of speech”, but you cannot stand when voiced against. Seriously, if you really practice it, let there be demos on states under your demo.. and you’ll taste how it is like when being used against you
- I know BN aint perfect and by far, you guys can live on their issues.. but until when? Please, please don’t use UMNO as escape route for every shit you are in. Sometimes it is mind boggling when you come up with excuses.. and worse, those with kopiah and serban using the same, without bothering the consequences in the afterlife. If you mess up, admit, please.
So far this is what I can think of. More like self reflection to PR. Yes, for now, some of you may reject this.. but I am viewing this as PR’s en route to be government.
For now, PR is the Opposition, in which, much of these issues are not “liable” to you. But, IF you are the government, you are inviting issues as your foundation ain’t solid. For the states PR controlled, there will be TG Hj Hadi, Lim Guan Eng and DS Anwar to sort it.. but once you are the government, who to oversee the PM?
And please, stop the butthurt. We have been politicking and campaigning since end of GE12. Let us work together. Be a responsible Malaysians. Let us build this nation together. At least, if it is your turn to be government, you’ll inherit a nation in good condition.
Question on the street: Or you prefer a worse nation???