I was responding first with @salahdinMy before really read what Tulang Besi (tweethandle @malaysiawaves) wrote. We had a couple of tweet messages, and for me, what Tulang Besi wrote sounds interesting.
For those who may have followed this blog or bumped into one of my articles should understand that my views and writings is from my mind, not others.
So, as for TG Hj Hadi for PM IF PR wins, I have been in opinion he can be one, even before the “hu ha” by some after the PAS Muktamar end of last year. I have written my piece few days after he announced to challenge DS Najib in Pekan, before PAS Muktamar 2012 started. At that time, some ridiculed my writing, some consider what I wrote as nonsense.. and even thrash.. so be it.
I would like to reiterate again that I am no oracle.. and neither BN or PR cybertrooper. I write my mind from my observation.. even as simple from laptops or desktops. Yes, perhaps some may discredit me for not really writing from the ground every time, but hey, this is my view. If anyone wish to dispute or agree, it is up to you.
However, I will be most glad if anyone who wish to discuss my views based on the topic.. not ridiculing out of topic subjects. Discuss with me on the topic rationally, so that I can understand why such arguments are given.
Now… on what Tulang Besi wrote…
It is kind of hard for me to imagine that UMNO is that damn powerful, even that they are able to dictate the movements and decision of Majlis Syura Ulama PAS and Dewan Ulama PAS. If UMNO do have such power to do so, who are their proxy in Majlis Syura Ulama? Who puts them there?
As for the 3 questions claimed to be unanswered, which are:
- DAP memberi sokongan padu kepada Anwar Ibrahim. Kalau kelak diambil undi di kalangan ahli Parlimen Pakatan Rakyat, tidak mungkin Presiden PAS akan mendapat bilangan undi yang mencukupi.
- Presiden PAS sendiri kemungkinan besar akan kalah di kerusi Parlimen Marang. Malahan, Presiden PAS sendiri pernah memberitahu bahawa akan ada calon lain menggantikan beliau di Parlimen Marang.
- Bagaimakah hendak menaikkan Presiden PAS sebagai Perdana Menteri padahal harapan PAS Terengganu memerintah Terengganu adalah amat tipis. Kalau di Terengganu negeri Presiden sendiri dia ditolak, bagaimanakah PResiden hendak jadi PErdana Menteri?
I do not know who they asked to (who may be considered as pro UMNO in PAS.. or should I say.. the mole?). But.. let us take a look, shall we?
- It is said that Hj Hadi wont get enough vote to be PM, once PR in power. Hmm.. yes.. if PR have decided that DS Anwar is the ultimate choice without any contest. In which, does the same mathematically applies to ideas of Hudud, implementation of any PAS idea of Islamic nation? Do remember, YB Khalid Samad among others have the confidence that if RAKYAT WANTS, it can be done. So… if RAKYAT WANTS Hj Hadi to be PM… can it be done?;
- A candidate to replace TG Hj Hadi in Marang? Perhaps.. if really he materialize his announcement to contest in Pekan. Plus… no one can really confirm who to contest and certain parliament area or DUNs…so, there is a chance other than Hj Hadi to contest in Marang.. and not necessarily Hj Hadi to lose;
- How Hj Hadi to be PM, if in Terengganu he is rejected? Er.. is it to be PM must win DUN or Parliament seat? So far, he is the MP for Marang. To say he is rejected in Terengganu because he is not MB Terengganu.. then.. I supposed Lim Guan Eng should be the one considered as next PM because he is the CM of Pulau Pinang.. and DS Anwar is not! So.. I do wonder what is the basis to say Hj Hadi rejected in Terengganu…
As for why Hj Hadi will lose in Marang because of Polis Hutan camp which according to him accounted for extra 5000 voters.. how sure all 5000 will vote for BN? Are all uniform bodies CONFIRMED to vote for BN? Is this just a perception, assumption or factual (which I hope someone can show me that in areas there are army or police camps, PR CONFIRM lose)?
As for non-increase PAS in Marang being taken as an indicator, I would beg to differ. Yes, in such a way (for confidence), number of membership registered may give a picture of how well accepted a political party is. However, it should not be an indicator that Hj Hadi may lose. Kindly learn from BN. They have mistaken mathematically that they could win as much as 2004 back in 2008, with a consideration by some having the impression that they also have big number of members. As GE12 in 2008 results reflects, having big number of members do not guarantee majority. What matters are work done prior to election… for non-member voters and member voters…
I understand that some may not agree with this article. Some may dispute and ridicule it. So be it. This is just my opinion, with my rationale enclosed. Logical or not, it is up to you as reader. I can’t force what I write into your head. I write my opinion for what I think.. and maybe for others to consider.
By the way, just a note… those who express opinions, especially those who have the influence on grass root (be it BN or PR) are responsible of what have been written. If we wish for Malaysians who can think and not obsessed blindly (remember the listen, listen, listen incident?), I advocate for responsible writing. Interact rationally and according to topic. Don’t runaway or drift away from initial topic. To me, the closer and bigger you are to grass root, you have bigger responsibilities. Feed with good and intelligent information and knowledge.
If you feed with crap, grass root also could be a crappy one. If you nurture and guide with wisdom and good knowledge, we can have a better Malaysia.
Just my two cents..🙂
Question on the street: How balance and fair you are in reading… for yourself?